This valuable R&D Tax credit is worth up to 230% of your eligible costs.
So how can a property investor qualify for this generous R&D tax credit I here you ask doesn’t it just apply to big businesses or inventors?
No it applies to any business which invests in their business to solve a problem or make an improvement in the business.
Examples specifically for property investors could be
- You have grown your portfolio or need to hire someone else or automate / systemise parts of the business
- You decide to share your knowledge with others and undertake research to create a training course to deliver
- You review your procedures and find your procedures manual needs updating to reflect improvements you can make in your business.
- You undertake research to create some products perhaps a book, video or audio to retail.
Research and Development (R&D) Tax Credits are UK tax incentive designed to encourage companies to invest in R&D to improve their business. Companies can reduce their tax bill or claim payable cash as a proportion of their R&D expenditure. R&D Tax Credit is a reliable HMRC scheme which can help will pay up to 230% of eligible costs.
Are you developing new products or enhancing processes? If so, your business may be eligible to claim R&D tax credits. To ensure your claim is a successful one we recommend using the services of a specialist in this tax field, they will work with your accountant to help submit your claim.
One of the greatest hurdles in filing R&D tax relief is to figure out whether the company qualifies to claim R&D tax relief or not. Property Investor Reward Club have partnered with R & D Claims Co to guarantee you a fast and stress free process.
Quick R&D Tax Relief Assessment for SME’s
- Is your UK Company an SME?
- Are you working with less than 500 employees in the company or organisation
- Is your annual turnover turnover < 100m Euros or balance sheet < 186m Euros?
- Does your company pay staffs, or contractors to perform research on product or software development?
If your answers for the above questions are “yes”, then you are most likely the right candidate to claim for R&D tax credit.
PIRC is an exclusive membership club for property traders, investors and landlords which gives you immediate access to discounts from all the suppliers you need in your property business.
Benefit from EXCLUSIVE rates on everything from building materials to solicitors’ fees. You also earn cash back and rewards with every purchase at PIRC-Card.co.uk.