Kitchens are the heart of properties. Between the smell of fresh coffee, the aromas of different spices and freshly prepared desserts that smell of cinnamon and sugar, the kitchen is definitely the space that sells a property.
Therefore, we accept no excuse not to indulge in stylish layouts and beautiful designs when it comes to kitchens, even when they’re a bit small sometimes. That’s exactly why we’ve conjured up this piece, with examples of some of the best from Howdens, to give you a few stunning ideas to transform that small kitchen of yours into something magical.
1. Modular kitchens are ideal, as those individual pieces are quite moving-friendly, plus are very versatile for various layouts.
2. A slim little island/breakfast bar is all it takes to integrate a neat little dining/working area into a kitchen.
3. A clean and elegant style is definitely worthy of consideration, as it helps to make a kitchen look neat.
Photo courtesy of Banno Lighting
4. A U-shaped kitchen expertly maximizes space, plus helps provide adequate cabinetries for storage.
5. A kitchen that multitasks, like this ingenious creation, can definitely turn a small space into an easy working zone.
6. Soft colours and lots of natural lighting can also help to add visual space – perfect for any small kitchen.
7. Don’t underestimate the star power of minimalist designs – those clean and sharp lines can give any small area a fresh touch.
8. This hidden kitchen is certainly a clever touch, although it’s almost too beautiful to be closed off!
9. A touch of character is always welcome, like a rustic stone wall in a super ernmodern space.
10. There’s nothing as charming as a pleasantly designed cooking space in the rustic style!
11. Put some thought into your kitchen’s colour palette – contrasting and complementing hues can make a world of difference.
12. Stainless steel and glass provide dazzle and transparency, 2 ideal elements for a small kitchen.
13. Wood is versatile, that’s why it can look as rustic or modern as you wish. Yet it always brings character!
14. Charming touches like brick walls, chalkboard paint and timber shelves are perfect for memorable kitchen experiences.
15. Retro is back! Or it can be, if you combine the right colours and patterns.
16. These various materials (like marble) conjure up a noble-looking cooking space that makes one forget about the limited legroom.
17. See how easy it is to include all the necessary elements in one simple corner design?
18. Never neglect your colour palette, for the end result can be like a welcoming sea breeze blowing through your cooking area.
19. Want to feel like you’re permanently on holiday? This cottage-style kitchen might do the trick!
20. Contrast is key, like these bold dark hues offsetting with that cheery yellow. Who said stylish can’t be small?
21. Combining design styles (like rustic and modern) can also have an eye-catching effect on a tiny kitchen.
22. Speaking of combining styles, how lovely does this classic stove look when paired with industrial piping and brick walling?
23. How about dedicating a part of the wall to chalkboard paint for inspirational messages or scribbled recipes? So much character!
24. Small does not need gloomy; thus, ensure your tiny kitchen receives ample (and layered) lighting.
25. Cool blues skilfully style up this small kitchen into a most relaxing space. Such serenity!
26. Say “no” to too many dark hues. The overall palette should be soft and light
Property Investor Reward Club have partnered with Howdens the UK’s largest kitchen manufacturer to bring you exclusive discounts and cash back on your purchases quote your PIRC membership number to access exclusive PIRC rates
PIRC is an exclusive membership club for property traders, investors and landlords which gives you immediate access to discounts from all the suppliers you need in your property business.
Benefit from EXCLUSIVE rates on everything from building materials to solicitors’ fees. You also earn cash back and rewards with every purchase at PIRC-Card.co.uk.